August 2 @ 9:00 am - August 6 @ 3:00 pm
The camp is a week-long interdisciplinary art and theatre camp for children ages 10 and up.
Youth Director and children’s book author Mike Malbrough leads the camp. Participants will collaborate to create an original story and then design and build their own paper mâché puppets to use in a short performance for parents and friends.
The camp will be primarily outside on the Trinity Church lawn where participants will follow state COVID safety protocols. The church fellowship hall will be used if necessary and specifically in cases of extreme heat or inclement weather.
- Dates are August 2-6.
- Camp times are from 9am to 3pm with a 30 minute pick-up window before and after each day’s activities.
- After-camp “fun and fellowship” time will be available on a few days after regular camp time.
- The cost for the Camp will be $200 per participant/ week. There is a $25 sibling discount. Maximum participation is 10 students. Children ages 10 and up.
Students will be expected to bring lunch. An afternoon snack will be provided!
Our basic Covid Policies are as follows:
- Social Distancing
- Wearing masks indoors for all non-vaccinated participants.
- Hand-washing and sanitizing.
- No food sharing except for family members.
The Puppetry Camp is part of Trinity’s outreach mission.